The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with Manhattan Motor Cars? They are the closest service center and I need to bring my car in for some warranty work. The others are RS Motorsports and Park Ave Lotus. RS Motorsports doesn't return phone calls. Park Ave Lotus seems to only have one Lotus technician there once a week. The one in Long Island New York is nearly 2 hours away and the tow would be hundreds of dollars.

·
Registered
48 Posts
As an NYC Lotus owner, it can assure you it's well worth the trip to Lotus cars of Long Island (Autosport Designs). About a 45 minute drive if there's no traffic from central Manhattan. These guys are the best, I've been going there for years and they've become like family. They regularly sell and service priceless machinery, and I've seen everything from Ferrari 250's, F40's, Aston Martin DB4 GT's, One-77's, McLaren F1's, Maserati MC12, and on an on while there. Worth the trip just to ogle whatever in inventory. Only people I trust to touch my car as they're more fanatical than me.

Link: Autosport Designs | Exotic, Vintage and Classic Car Sales, Service and Restoration | Buy Lotus Motorcars

1 - 5 of 5 Posts