The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Oo that chin looks like scrape-city.. Isn't there already like 5 feet ahead of the front axle already? rotf

Seriously I have enough trouble as it is stock, I wonder how many more inches this adds to the nose.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I noticed someone with a prototype guard for the Evora's "chin" on here a few weeks ago. Anyone know who is doing this? Is it being produced?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
689 Posts
Sorry chaps but 'Not my cup of tea." The car is already longer in the front and this is not the look I would be happy with.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Not feeling it either. Kind of awkward in the pictures. Need to see a shot of the whole car. At 5k, that's a lot of aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
It's Mansory so it's supposed to be covered in fluorescent purple ostrich skin.

:)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
My opinion, if you're going to extend the front like that - you have to widen the car, or it looks weird... I like the aggressive look, I like the CF integration, but it looks like the car is missing the rest of the body kit..?

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
My opinion, if you're going to extend the front like that - you have to widen the car, or it looks weird... I like the aggressive look, I like the CF integration, but it looks like the car is missing the rest of the body kit..?
I agree the whole car needs to have the wider stance of the GTE with the more aggressive front. Loses some of the gracefulness of the Evora.

GTE.jpg

gte2.jpg

with the rest of the GTE kit i love the look, without, not so much

·
Premium Member
6,246 Posts
Not working here either. Like our front ends and esp like the look with the Bobsy Racer splitter. This has a disconnected "look at me I'm aftermarket' appearance

1 - 20 of 21 Posts