The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
I have ordered a Mansory bumper for my Evora (Order date 11/18/2013) and have yet to receive the bumper. For those of you who have the bumper what was the timeline from the original order to delivery of the bumper? I am over 170 days since my order and my patience is gone :mad:...

Also does anyone have a solid contact at Mansory? I have the general e-mail address, but they do not respond to that. I'd like to contact a sale rep to see the status of my order.

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think it took 2 months to get mine. I ordered it through the dealership Aston Martin of New England. I worked with Steve there, not sure if he can help you or not.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going to contact Steve today and get some information. It may not be Mansory's fault regarding the delay. I am awaiting verification on the matter as we speak; It may have never been ordered by the vendor. I can't provide specifics yet, but rest assured I paid for it on 11/18/2013 If anyone has direct contact information for Mansory please PM it to me.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've tried that e-mail address twice, but I don't a response.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Try calling the phone numbers. Most Germans do know English.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't want to start pointing fingers just yet, but the order was placed through a vendor. They are working to get this settled ASAP. A lot of pressure from me since the order was paid on my end on 11/18/13

·
Registered
68 Posts
I still work a bit for Mansory.

I can supply all parts & bodykits.

The production time is about 3 weeks from the order. You have to add the shipping time (depends where you are, but one week for US).

So, one month from order to delivery.

I supplied some bodykits/parts here and on other forums, that was often faster (about 2/3 weeks).

About your order, you can contact Patrick Findeiss directly at Mansory, he will help you : [email protected]

Michael

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the information. I reached out the Masnory, but since the order is probably in the vendor's name I doubt they can provide specifics. I am reaching the end of my already low patience in this situation. I should already have the bumper. It doesn't take 6 months for that...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I inquired on the current avail of the Mansory front bumper kit and it will take 3-4 weeks once I submit the order

Let me know how I can help
Steve

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Steve and all others who provided information. I am trying to work out this situation and it is putting me in a very tough spot as I haven't been able to drive my car this season.

I should find out for the current vendor soon if they can fulfill my order or they will be forced to refund my money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts