1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
How can you not appreciate a company that gives us this lovely understated elegance?

·
Registered
725 Posts
A most unfortunate addition to what is now a crap line of vehicles.

Good idea, hire the Germans - not the engineers or the ones who care about cars as anything more than ass-jewelry.

The ones that know how to dress up a car like a leisure suit.

Perfect. Not only is Danny a complete nutter, he's a mincer at heart too!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
^^ haha. Makes me think of Unique autosports in ny

Mansory is gross. Swizz beats and now this?bahar is nuts. Bring back the trim shop.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
If this lowers the price of their bumpers then I'll see it as a good thing. They can give me one for a great price and then go out of business.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Honestly, their sh*t is too tacky for Missy Elliot, Nicki Minaj, Snooki and every rapper ever featured on Cribs rolled into one.

They see me rollin', they hatin'

·
Registered
689 Posts
Holy cow this is getting out of control. Where is the styling of Lotus going. I can see Lotus adding some Italian and German designers but NOT Swizz Beatz and Mansory. I am now quite sure that my Evora is my last Lotus I will ever buy if they the continue with these surprises. :thwack:

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Swizz Beats Evora rocks. It's sweet. You all can't get over their ugly stuff but I know what they were making it for some tasteless rich guy. Whatever. I seriously doubt Lotus is going, "aww yeah we love that" about the ugly stuff.

If you all think the swizz beats Evora is in the same ranks as the other crap you need your eyes checked. That car would be the star at any car show...

They've proven they can make cool stuff too that will appeal to a buying crowd.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm sorry, but there is nothing to complain about exterior wise on the vehicles... well besides that the front end reminds me of my favorite Benz the SL65 Black Series... I am not a hater when it comes to this, and people will always complain regardless... that is why they make Ferrari, Porsche, Aston, Bentley, etc...

interior appointments add a touch of the owners personality and class, sure some have some very very very bad taste, but at least they are doing something to promote the brand... which any news, good or bad keeps it noticed in the public. where would Lotus be today without trying to progress the line... rebadging other vehicles?

I wish them well.

you guys act like that tossed a big chrome gill in the front of the vehicle and added 22's to it... the car still looks extremely esoteric for its price range.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Swizz Beats Evora rocks. It's sweet. You all can't get over their ugly stuff but I know what they were making it for some tasteless rich guy. Whatever. I seriously doubt Lotus is going, "aww yeah we love that" about the ugly stuff.

If you all think the swizz beats Evora is in the same ranks as the other crap you need your eyes checked. That car would be the star at any car show...

They've proven they can make cool stuff too that will appeal to a buying crowd.
+1

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
wait are they the same guys that made the whale penis interior for that Russian guy?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts