The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who missed our last event, here's a wonderful opportunity to tour the museum on a weekend! (they are normally closed on weekends)

OPEN HOUSE EVENT -- SATURDAY, AUGUST 15TH @ 10AM

Marconi Automotive Museum
1302 Industrial Drive
Tustin, CA 92780
(Google Maps)

I'll be there! :wave: Who's coming?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Lot of us Loti will be at Cal Speedway this weekend...
I recommend the museum, however, for those who have not visited it yet. Interesting collection and Mr. Macroni had interesting racing stories to match. Thanks Patrick!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Lot of us Loti will be at Cal Speedway this weekend...
I recommend the museum, however, for those who have not visited it yet. Interesting collection and Mr. Macroni had interesting racing stories to match. Thanks Patrick!
Mr. Marconi did have really great stories! Thanks, again, Patrick!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
You don't pick weekends very well. Several people will be at Cal speedway and others will be in Monterey. Coincidentally, I might not be at either so maybe I will make it since I missed out on last Friday due to work.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You don't pick weekends very well. Several people will be at Cal speedway and others will be in Monterey. Coincidentally, I might not be at either so maybe I will make it since I missed out on last Friday due to work.
This one, I didn't pick the date. It's the museum's annual open-house event, and only time it is open on weekends (other than private events).

Hope you make it!

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
dude, I may be able to make this one!

I may go to Cal Spdwy on Sun....

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
Will the open house be "tour-less"? I need to go back sometime with Eric when Mr. Marconi can retell his stories!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dude, I may be able to make this one!

I may go to Cal Spdwy on Sun....
Eddie, wanna head out together? I can meet you in front of the H-Mart.

Will the open house be "tour-less"? I need to go back sometime with Eric when Mr. Marconi can retell his stories!
It would be awesome to meet Eric! This time, I believe the "real" Mr. Marconi, Dick Marconi (John's dad) will be there!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Patrick what time are you going? I think I can make it there by 11 or 12...wanna meet up?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'll probably be at the museum around 10:30AM. What's the parking like there? I'll be in the aspen white elise. Looking forward to meeting some more louts owners.

Jason

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll probably be at the museum around 10:30AM. What's the parking like there? I'll be in the aspen white elise. Looking forward to meeting some more louts owners.

Jason
There should be more than plenty of parking spaces. :clap:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts