The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the late notice, but the Marconi Automotive Museum in Tustin is having an open house tomorrow, from 10 AM to 3 PM. This is a small to moderate-sized but very nice collection of cars, mostly Italian (lots of Ferraris, Lambos, etc) but also some very nice non-Italian marques are represented. Also a nice collection of motorcycles again mostly Italian.

More info at (714) 258-3001, they ask to RSVP so they have an idea of how much food they need, but I don't think they'll turn anyone away.

They're located at 1302 Industrial Drive, in Tustin. This is off of Redhill, just south of Edinger, west of the old Tustin MCAS Station (where the historic blimp hangers are).

www.marconimuseum.org

Cheers, Mike G.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Dang! I've always wanted to check out that place. If anyone takes pictures, please post them here!

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
I have a few more pictures and higher resolution versions of those posted, if anyone is interested. I didn't get pictures of them, but he bought two Ferrari F50s, one coupe and one spyder just so he could display the two different models that were available.

The museum isn't normally open to drop-in traffic, but is available for special events (at a fee...that's how they fund the $1M/yr for the kids).

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice pics, thanks Chris ! Great to see you and Deb again.

Mike G.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts