Los Angeles, CA 90045
310-670-3093

FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO: http://WWW.MOTORPRESSGUILD.ORG

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
Oooh, that's local.

Any elisetalkers in LA feel like spying?
I am going. I think.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Feffman said:
You'll be able to read an in depth interview in Lotus Ltd's June ReMarque as well. We have an exclusive interview with John English.

Mark Pfeffer

Lotus Ltd.
okay - I joined. happy now?:D

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
TUESDAY!!?? what the hell man? I'm only at work 3 days that week, no way they'll let me take another day off. Damn!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Mmmmmm... the Proud Bird is a cool restaurant too, all of these old warbirds and mock-up aircraft and right on the approach to the south runways of LAX. I was there last week and just as I was going in, got to see two Fed-Ex DC-10 freighters coming in at oh, about 100 feet off the ground, one after the other. Esp. cool for me 'cuz I worked on the MD-11, the next generation of these ones.

Anyway, might have to see if I can get away for that, thanks for the notice.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am sure that will be one of the first questions asked at the press meeting....;)

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Ridgemanron said:
Make sure you don't just stand there like a statue. Get us some hard info like when
will car #12 arrive at Valenti ?
Should I just ask when the School bus yellow one will be done:D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
This is today. Who is going????

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Probably not, I should work instead and haven't called / made a resi, is anybody here going ?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
mikester said:
Probably not, I should work instead and haven't called / made a resi, is anybody here going ?
You don't need a reservation. But that is my concern. I planned on going, but a work project HAS to be done today. We need someone in SoCal to step up and bite the bullet.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
I had hoped to but I have not one but two things that I have to do this afternoon:(

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Ack. If I knew nobody would be going, I would have just blew off work. But it's too late for me, it's a 3 hour drive each way.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No problem. I can use my frequent flyer miles. There is just the $50 service charge, so if you can wire me the $50 to my escrow account, I will arrange for the ticket:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts