The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of our cool, newly finished Super Stalker. It was built by Mark and Ben Scott of Prototype Development. www.pdllc.net Prototype Development was the sight of the Thursday night cookout at LOG 28. We do custom fabrication and car builds. The car has a 3.8 litre supercharged V6 that puts out 260 hp at the rear wheels. The car weighs 1550 pounds. VERY FAST!!!:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
The stalker at the Putnam Park track day (CHILL event the Monday after LOG) was fast. Quite a different engine note than any of the other cars on track.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
if it only has 260hp, then I'm guessing it's got to have much more than 260lb ft

why the SC? you could get 260 without an SC unless they plan to do upgrades, you should be able to get at least 380 out of it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Fabulous Looking car. ... Love the colour and the shape!
Love the sound that the Brunton makes too! Blat Blat Blat! ... Sooooo Smooth!
and
1550lbs/260HP = 5.90lbs/HP ... that's right up there with my Hayabusa SR7
1012lbs/170HP = 5.95lbs/HP ... Yikes I better get a bigger Busa!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Here are some photos of our cool, newly finished Super Stalker. The car has a 3.8 litre supercharged V6 that puts out 260 hp at the rear wheels. The car weighs 1550 pounds. VERY FAST!!!:eek:
...i'll second tracktime's concern - that's an impressive power-to-weight ratio, but very low output for a 3.8 litre supercharged V6 nonetheless...

...unless it's a markedly low-revving motor generating torque in spades, i have to wonder why you chose the massive V6 in lieu of a much lighter four-cylinder engine offering the same output...any chance you could post a dynometer curve?..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts