1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
476 Posts
Didn't hear of it till now. I may stop by to check it out but Saturday is usually hectic for me.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I called MOB and will have my car in the show. Better to be indoors all day Saturday anyway because the weather will be pretty bad. It doesn't sound like they have any Lotus in the show, so I gotta represent, as they say...

The show is for a good cause too. If anyone is going to be around, you should stop by. I don't think the weather is going to be dangerously bad, but I wouldn't think of driving a 1900 pound car in it :D.

-Will

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It doesn't sound like they have any Lotus in the show,

Well, I'll be there. So that's one Lotus.

[edit] I actually decided not to bother with bringing the Lotus. I was graciously allowed to park my Ducati in the showroom, so I don't have to worry about the weather. I think the Ducati goes a bit better with the Italian marque dealership (although any brand is welcome) that sells Maserati, Ferrari and Lamborghini.

Besides, I don't really want to see my Lotus amidst all of those Italian exotics. I'm afraid it'll look small and weak and I may be too tempted to move up in price (not that I can, of course).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Besides, I don't really want to see my Lotus amidst all of those Italian exotics. I'm afraid it'll look small and weak and I may be too tempted to move up in price (not that I can, of course).
Point taken indeed. Well the car is already there, so small and weak it is. Proud to have it there and they seemed excited to have it, although I admit it is going to be surrounded by true dream machines. There will probably be a few other non-Italians there, but not many. See you tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just so you know ... I was just kidding. The Lotus does what it's designed to do BETTER than those more powerful exotics. Nothing to feel bad about.

I'd certainly trade my Exige straight up for the red Gallardo Spyder they have in their showroom, but I don't see myself paying close to 5x the price of an Exige for one.

See ya tomorrow. My bike is in the room with your car (and that Gallardo Spyder :drool:).

·
Registered
103 Posts
I will be at the show by about 1:00 today. You can't miss me in my Lotus shirt and probably Lotus hat... I should have a sponser or something... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts