The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you are aware of the gigantic collection of Esprit SE related literature that I have collected over the past 7 years:
Shadeone's 1990 Lotus Esprit SE
Quite possibly the largest outside of the factory itself.

Well, the time has come and I would like to sell the entire collection in order to get parts for my actual car.

Every literature related item that you see on the site that does not say "I still need this" is for sale in one giant lot. This includes everything all the way down to the manuals. The manuals and the scale models / toys are NOT included!

I have a few people interested in selections from the lot, but if I can get what I think is a reasonable offer on the entire lot, I would prefer to sell it this way. Please email me at shadeone at yahoo dot com with offers. Keep in mind that I paid no less than $10 for just about all of the items shown, and some a considerable amount more. There are 69 different items.

Thanks,
Jamie

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, Ive got a few bites but just people asking about individual items...

Ill throw in a price here... $550 for everything. All 69 items. That is under $8 an item and like I said, I paid WAY more than that for a quite a few of these!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts