The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank Phil and Andrew at BOE for ending an 8 month nightmare. I’ll spare most of the details here and save it for the Evora forum but suffice it to say they had the demons exorcised from the modified Evora I purchased 8 months ago in a matter of days ... It had been with the certified Lotus technicians for months at 2 dealerships previously without resolution of the wonky behavior of the car (sudden bouts of limp mode/forced idle, sport mode/traction control failure that had nothing whatsoever to do with the brake light switch, etc). I’d finally had enough and so I paid the Russian mob (not even kidding) reasonable $ to transport the car in a covered trailer halfway across the country to BOE. In less than a week they had correctly diagnosed and repaired the chief problem. Impressed, I turned them loose on a few other issues that needed resolving before I drove her back to South Carolina just a couple of weeks ago. It’s FIXED ! All the things they said they would fix, they fixed and (Lord please hear my prayer) they have remained FIXED so far ?.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,897 Posts
Good people and vendor. I trust them lots.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Great! Now you can fully enjoy it.

More pics of the car!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts