The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Wow... that is amazing. I am definitely in for this whenever it is happening again :) "Lotus owner" how was the cruise as you being the only Lotus?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Wow... that is amazing. I am definitely in for this whenever it is happening again :) "Lotus owner" how was the cruise as you being the only Lotus?
It was very early.

Here's the shot, before 4am that would have made it obvious that it was me:

(thanks, Armin, can you post details on the 14th cruise. FB is blocked at my work)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
(thanks, Armin, can you post details on the 14th cruise. FB is blocked at my work)
Sure thing:

MassTuning 9.3.9.5. Memorial Cruise

Saturday, July 14, 2012
Boston to Braintree to R.I.
4:00pm until 9:00pm

In memory of former member Donovan L. Bartee (Slowboyy Dee), MT will be hosting a rendition of his annual cruise as well as a get together for friends, family and fellow enthusiasts. Come join us as we honor his life and passion.

Route: http://goo.gl/maps/KnJG

4:00pm - Meet at the parking lot by the Zakim Bridge*
4:30pm - Cruise down I-93 to the top floor of the South Shore Plaza garage to meet with others
5:15pm - Cruise down I-95 to Niko's Pizza House
6:30pm - Arrive at final destination**

Donations for Donovan's family will be greatly appreciated. 100% of the proceeds from MT cupcakes and decals, along with all tips made from the great food, will be given to the Bartee family. Thanks for the support.

Please be safe and respectful at all times.

Rain Date: Sunday, July 15th

*The parking lot does not have an address, but it is right next to Bunker Hill Community College which is 250 New Rutherford Avenue, Boston, MA 02129*

**The address for the pizza house is 216 Harrisville Main Street, Burrillville, RI 02830**

·
Registered
708 Posts
The benefit cruise was a great time again. MassTuning, so far for me has been awesome. Everyone is laid back, no crap, good conversations and good variety of cars.

I bought 10 of the cupcakes. By this morning, they were all gone......I think my wife and older son ate them all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts