The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
May 2nd/3rd Fontana raceway. (Closed)

were full no more open spots. thanks for those who signed up.

only going to have a total of 5 cars at the track. so those who got in will be really happy with the open space.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What other details can you provide? Price? Time? I might have 2 interested.

all day/ pm me / and I have the 3rd open as well.

drop me a pm with a # I can call you at and go over the details

were going to have FIA F3 cars from Italy running as well :).

·
likes to drive fast
1,127 Posts
Hey racer98,

Sorry about the late reply. Thanks for the PMs. Something came up for may 2 and 3. Going there on the 4th instead.

·
likes to drive fast
1,127 Posts
Is the price the same on the 4th, Vince?
doh...missed your post.

It's a bmw club event. Helping out friends. A tad bit expensive to run. But if you're in the area, drop by, say hi. No gate fee.

Also, SV is running 5th and 6th. I *may* instruct with them.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
i might be in.... i have a FF race end of may and would like to get some laps in on the lotus and learn my way around there - so a "practice" type session would be good... let me know the details please. for may 2.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i might be in.... i have a FF race end of may and would like to get some laps in on the lotus and learn my way around there - so a "practice" type session would be good... let me know the details please. for may 2.
give me a call and stop by were going to be running some formula Renault 1600cc cars from italy as well for our school were doing instruction on.

818-481-5633

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Also since were going to have you and 4 other participants on the track you will get that track time in that you want, if you can join us.

were capping it at 5 cars on the infield so you can get that proper track time in and not a course flooded with slow driving road cones.

·
Back to the Future, again
6,155 Posts
Sorry to read about this. Good luck with finding a replacement.
It's not about finding a replacement, it's getting it shipped here in time... but I have motorcycles if you allow that! C'mon, it'll be like Top Gear, bikes versus cars.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts