The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a track day this weekend and am out of brake pads. The pads I ordered were supposed to show up today, but I'm not sure they are going to make it. Anyone have an extra set or pads or know where I can get a set of pads tomorrow in case they don't show up.

BTW, I need the Pads in Houston or San Marcos.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Rears? I still have the rears I got from you. I'm going to imagine that you need fronts.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rears? I still have the rears I got from you. I'm going to imagine that you need fronts.
I actually need both... I have soulspeed trying to get a set of pads overnighted. They are planning at being at H2R on Saturday anyways.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have a full set of stock pads (used, but still good) on the shelf if you want them. They are in the box ready to go.

We could also pull my Performance Friction pads if your willing to do some work.

My car ain't going to be out on the track in the near future.:(

Call me.

·
Registered
709 Posts
If you need to, you can use my MX5 and I'll bring the MCoupe down.

Edit. Keep forgetting my driver's seat is bolted in. Don't think that's gonna work - sorry :(

On the plus side, brakes are for sissies. Man up and get out here.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Search around - someone posted about running Autozone pads that you can walk in and buy.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My brake pads finally showed so everything is good.. :) Thanks for the ideas and offers..

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
What is going on at H2R this weekend?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What is going on at H2R this weekend?
There is a DE on Saturday that me Rich and Geezer are instructing at. Strangely enough its the 350Z club.. :D Me, Geezer, LordZ and a few others will be down on Sunday as well for some fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.