The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The next Sunnyvale LotusTalk lunch is at 11:45 on May 15th. We will be having burgers at the Counter in Santana Row (The Counter : Custom Built Burgers : San Jose). Parking should not be a problem at all.

I'll keep updating the first post to list the names of the attendees.

Attendees
1) rnr
2) djo715
3) cstetter
4) kohete
5) habendanio
6) Dietsch Werks
7) lbonham
8) BrendanDolan

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
I'll leave it up for a week or so - if we can't get a group together I'll just postpone to June.
If you do it in June on a Wednesday I could make it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
15th is fine... How about The Counter, in Santana Row?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I live near Sunnyvale (Santa Clara).. but work in San Mateo, so couldn't make a weekday... Would be interesting to meet some fellow Lotus owners!!

Thanks!

S.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I live near Sunnyvale (Santa Clara).. but work in San Mateo, so couldn't make a weekday... Would be interesting to meet some fellow Lotus owners!!

Thanks!

S.
I suggest you come to the weekly informal Exotic car meeting at Santana Row every Saturday morning in the back parking lot. Usually there are some Elises and/or Exiges there. ~10am - noon.

Cheers!

·
Registered
935 Posts
May 15th werks for me - Rob.
Not to thread jack but is your shop open on week-ends. Thinking about getting an oil change in a couple k miles.
What's the hours it's open.:shift:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just spoke to them and it appears that they do not do reservations. However since it looks like we are a small group they said that if one person comes in early they should be able to seat us all together. I'll just be the early person and get us the table.

I'll update the first post to list attendees and the time/location. How does 11:45 sound? That way we can get a table before the main lunch rush.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I suggest you come to the weekly informal Exotic car meeting at Santana Row every Saturday morning in the back parking lot. Usually there are some Elises and/or Exiges there. ~10am - noon.

Cheers!
More details will be posted soon, but please mark your calendars for a special Golden Gate Lotus Club event starting at the SR gathering on Saturday, May 17.
The club will sponsor a drive from SR to a BBQ lunch and club meeting at a member's home in Danville. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
let me know next time when you guys actually meet in Sunnyvale.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts