The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mazda Rev-It-Up series returns to Boston on 5/22 - 5/23 at Weymouth Naval Air Station in Weymouth MA.

This year, they're providing Mazda 3's to run and abuse. Winner gets an all-expense paid trip to Laguna Seca to try their hand against the other city winners for a new Mazda 3. (The trip is very much worth it!!!)

It's an auto-x type event where the best of your two runs, wins. Entry to the event is $40. :)

More info here: http://www.mazdarevitup.com

You can literally spend the whole day playing there with the entertainment they provide.

--kC

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey Keith, what the heck are you doing on an Elise forum? You're not giving up the Subie are you??? :eek:

Russ
2003 NER FStock Champ w/ Elise on order

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking into the possibility of selling the wagon after nationals.... but I won. So I decided to keep it another year and save $$ and give it another shot. :)

There's a few things I'm looking at for 2005 tho... one is a used Elise I'll inevitably find for sale in the area... come winter. :)

The other is the rumored new RX-7. My name's 1st on the list at three dealers... made them start one. ;)

Then theres a few other cars... but my time with Subaru is coming to an end... unless the Forester STi comes over here. Mmmm 300HP Forester. Need something to replace the 96 cherokee that I have for a dialy driver. :)

--kC

·
Registered
41 Posts
I hadn't heard the rumor about a new RX-7. The last (3rd?) gen RX-7 was always high on my wish list.

I suspect my Elise won't arrive in time to do any serious racing in 2004, but hopefully I'll be able to do a few events at the end of the year -- bone stock and on the OEM tires. So, it'll be another year in the pig -- errh, Mustang :eek:

Russ

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a rumor... nothing more, nothing less. But if it does come over... me want. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts