The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Mazdaspeed 3 that I bought less than 6 months ago. The car is 08. The exterior color is black and interior is blue/grey. This is the Sport model (not GT). I installed two Mazdaspeed dealer's options, which are cold air intake and an exhaust, a $1,200 value. These two are said to increase HP from 263 HP to around 280. Not bad for a car with this price. I also have a set of brand new Mazdaspeed sport lowering springs (cost $400) that I never installed.

The car is really a bargain. For very little $$ you get such great performance.

The car has 11,000 miles, mostly highway miles, because I drive from Chester NJ to NYC every day. Serviced twice at the dealer, title is clear, and no lien.

Asking $19,000. New, it will cost with the options around $24,500, and there is no (and never been) any rebates on this car.

You can also send me an email at [email protected] or a PM here in the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Will do. Thanks! Did not know you now sell Mazda.
Well now that the collapse of HRM is public, it easy for people to see that I saw this coming a mile away. Rather than sit and wait to have the bridge collapse on me, I left and came back to Philadelphia. I still want to help out orphan Lotus owners from HRM and am trying to do what I can. I'd like to get back to Lotus sales but in the meantime I have found a nice position with one of the most respected Mazda Franchises in the country. It also doesn't hurt that the dealership is 3 miles from my home and I can walk there one nice days.

If anyone wants/ needs a Mazda, give me a call.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts