The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,853 Posts
In future, please make this kind of thing more searchable by those who follow. How hard would it have been to type "Mechanic in Atlanta area needed?"

·
Registered
404 Posts
I would have suggested Jason Pannell but he is only doing mechanic work part time and I know that he is full for the next 2-3 months. Excel Motorworks up near Road ATL maybe. I know they have done some work on the Esprit per their Facebook page. Jason Harris is also a Lotus mechanic but I have never used him.

·
Registered
809 Posts
If I had room you could bring it here, we could pull the lump and send it out to one of the top shops but I dont have room.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would have suggested Jason Pannell but he is only doing mechanic work part time and I know that he is full for the next 2-3 months. Excel Motorworks up near Road ATL maybe. I know they have done some work on the Esprit per their Facebook page. Jason Harris is also a Lotus mechanic but I have never used him.
Jason Harris has my 1997 V8 right now for an engine rebuild, new clutch, new timing belts, new hoses, some wiring repairs. He is certified in both the 4cyl and V8. Jason also has enough friends/contacts with Lotus that he got Arnie Johnson to assist in rebuilding my engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts