The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in Sevierville, TN for three weeks in October. Interested in meeting Lotus folks there and running the tail.
Lonnie

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
On Oct 13th I will be driving from asheville to cherokee via the blue ridge parkway then camping out in cherokee... it's not too far for a weekend adventure for you =]

i also want to think the 14th is Harper's Cars and Coffee in Knoxville... but i'm down to meet up other days and run the gap (441 is fun too...)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be arriving on the 5th of Oct. and staying til the 20th or so. Some friends will be arriving on the 11th the run the triangle. PM me so we can set something up. Do you know a Lotus owner in the Knoxville area named Jason? He also owned a Viper. May I ask want happened to your Exige that died in December. Lonnie

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
I was out for a drive on one of the local roads and a 240sx coming the opposite direction decided he wanted to be in my lane as he came around curve and hit me, totaling my 1st exige...

I met 1 Exige owner from Knoxville at the last C&C... I know he's on the forum but his name is escaping me at the moment. and i'll PM you soon

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I am in Knoxville, but sans Lotus, my car is fully functional, but on mothballs in North Carolina right now.

If your looking for any night activities this evening, I could certainly help you on that front.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts