The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She's an 'o5. The drive was great, tho bumpy at times! :) (just figured out it has a lumbar inflator but now I don't know how to deflate!) Anyhow, I plan to swap the trans oil and replace the plasic pieces holding the wheel liner in. What else should I look for her being an '05 and all! :) Thanks, -JD
Attached: Her in her lingere...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Congrats! There is a button at the end of the pump that deflates the lumbar thing. Mine likes to deflate on its own after about 5 minutes -poke-

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
(With apologies to The Kinks...)

Well I'm not the worlds most physical guy
But when I sat in her seat she nearly broke my spine
Oh my lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she looked like a woman and drove like a man
Oh my lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
She's an 'o5 that now lives in Tempe, AZ. (from Irvine, CA) She has 9k, is out of warranty and has a June '04 Bday. The drive was great, tho bumpy at times! :) (just figured out it has a lumbar inflator but now I don't know how to deflate!) Anyhow, I plan to swap the trans oil and replace the plasic pieces holding the wheel liner in. What else should I look for her being an '05 and all! :) Thanks, -JD
Attached: Her in her lingere...
Much sexier than completely nude... :D

With that early a build, be sure to check with the local dealer that the shifter recall has been completed (shouldn't be dependent on warranty status if not yet done -- it was an NHTSA safety recall). Since Lola has the dual oil coolers, at her present age any oil leaks have almost certainly been cured. Otherwise just enjoy 'er and...let the mods begin! :p

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Sweet!! Like to see the rest of the pics with her bra off...and her top, too! :) As for the deflator, find the bulb, run your fingers down to where it meets the tube, you will feel a smallish pin on the side. Just push it in and it releases the pressure.

Not sure about the other gent but mine has held air (both driver and passenger) for a year at a time. I occasionally get bored and play with it a little, but it has never failed me. Might need to fiddle with the button a bit or the clamp on the hose might be a little loose?

Welcome to the owners club. Prepare for a full-speed addiction. :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Tempe huh,:coolnana: cool.. Lola will have a blast there! There's a lot of people in Tempe and Mesa who have never even seen a Lotus. About a month ago I took a friend to the Greek restaurant on Mill. I parked right out front, and we sat at the bar (the side that faces the street). It was hilarious watching all the college kids take pictures of the car. They were in awe. I even overheard the bartender say "Did you see that car out there? I wonder who drives it, they probably tip well!" rotfl (I usually do) Enjoy Lola!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Wow that's one heck of a tape job...would make some body shop guys I know jealous. Lotus has been using those inflatable lumbar things for some time now. When I first got my Esprit, I rode around for a week with the damn thing poking me in the back before I realized what it was and that the d.p.o. must have been a masochist.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts