1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
This is the John Mcain picture you sent us to.

Really awful.

"Senator John McCain in happier times, before the deluge"

The man is a war hero.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
And this bull sh*t about Obama?

"Dear Diary,
The white guys at my home school keep calling me chocolate milk, then emphasizing my mixed race to make sure that I understand the joke. My pale-faced friends ask me if I'm their "brotha" or "wit dat" or "jivin', yo!" And I tell them "oh hell no", the future of America lies in the union of ALL races."

That's RACIST.

Do you know what that word means?

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Larry, I'm sorry, your taking this WAY to seriously. Uncyclopedia is a joke version of Wikipedia. They make fun of EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.

But, you are welcome to alert the Moderators if you think this is out of bounds.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Larry, it all struck me as satire and I took it as such. As far as being racist is concerned, how do you know whether the author is black or white or half-black or any portion black or any other color? (not that really should make a difference when it comes to satire:rolleyes:) God, I miss the days where one could laugh just for the sake of laughing.

The sad thing is that I came across something from the UK the other day and it was spot-on IMO, and that is: Elsewhere in the world, political correctness is seen as weakness and our enemies are exploiting that to their benefit.

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Larry, I'm sorry, your taking this WAY to seriously. Uncyclopedia is a joke version of Wikipedia. They make fun of EVERYONE and EVERYTHING.

But, you are welcome to alert the Moderators if you think this is out of bounds.
I have alerted the moderators.

Out of bounds, yeah.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks to everyone who has responded positively. Personally, I think the site is hilarious. If anyone is sensitive, I warn them, don't look at the pages on religion, christianity and especially not zombie Jesus on that site.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.