The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mega begs his America cousins for help!

Good evening Gents………..and that nice lady from Texas.

I write to you in the hope that I might enlist your support. As many of you know Lotus is now working on an V6 version of the Elise.

From the spy shots this is nothing more than a nasty “Crop an chop” job. I hope that you will feel what this car should be in a real, well styled development of the still born M250 Project.

I was luck enough to see the M250 at the 2000 motor show here in Blighty. Its biggest problem was size, although it looks boxster ish it was in fact a shrink wrapped onto a Elise frame.

In short it was far too cramped for the US or any other market for that matter. The styling however was spot on, what is needed is a restyled M250 shell, a sort of M260. In short i need you to e-mail or talk to Lotus people and show your true feeling on the matter.

I would also like to see the doors open in “Lambo” style as the M250 did. Now I know this is going to require a certain amount of groveling so here it is.

If you do this for me I will NEVER again say that Yanks can’t drive a nail into a block of wood. That America’s are a nice, friendly people graced with good humor and intellect………..sort of.

Cheers
Mega

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
well...

I've been harping on Lotus Cars USA for years on this topic.

As an aside, the brit BBS is pretty brutal on the citizens of the USA... I hope you find it less offensive around here...

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
I personally hope the next generation elise looks just like the vauxhall, I'll write my email to them straightaway. :huh:

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
rotfl

·
Registered
389 Posts
Mega, I'm not from Texas, I just live here at the moment. I'm English, which is probably why I picked up on your bad manners before! ;) :D

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
LotusLust said:
club111 member. i tried to buy a lower spot and become member #13 but was spurned!
:D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts