... Hands up For Bush?
Hands up for Kerry?

Cheers
Mega

·
Registered
7,678 Posts
bush or kerry.....hmmmm.....
cant say im crazy about either one....in our vast, great nation are these 2 clowns the best we can come up with??
how come no one talks about the savings and loans scandals from the 80's that good ole jeb and g.w. were on the board of directors on one of the biggest s&l rip off banks around?? and that old man bush pardoned all their cronies involved? most of them anyway....
i dont care for ultra liberals either....and thats where the democrats are taking us....
just a general 02....

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'll bite on the Pres election...I don't pay too much attention to conservative/liberal labels and look at the issues that are important to me and see which candidate reflects my views. In this particular election, I personally would vote for anyone running against Bush. IMHO, he does not deserve a second term. :no:

Bobby

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Like many Americans, I look at the state of the country and ask myself if we're better off now than we were four years ago, and base my decision on that.

·
Registered
97 Posts
That isn't a very good way to look at it. Most problems or policy changes don't show their affects until long after the guy who started them is out of the office. If you think things have been better or worse over the last 4 years, you probably have Clinton to thank or blame.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
pcpacker said:
That isn't a very good way to look at it. Most problems or policy changes don't show their affects until long after the guy who started them is out of the office. If you think things have been better or worse over the last 4 years, you probably have Clinton to thank or blame.
True - one needs to be fair when judging this. I tend to focus on the choices the administration clearly made, the results of those choices, and how those results were handled (in other words, we all make mistakes, it's how you handle your mistakes that defines your character).

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'd rather talk Elise and leave politics out as its wayyyyy off topic.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
wreckless said:
I'd rather talk Elise and leave politics out as its wayyyyy off topic.
While I have the same preference, the thread actually *did* start out with a political question so we're not off topic here (just in the wrong forum, that's all ;) ).

·
Registered
97 Posts
Let's get it back on topic.

If Bush wins, I can afford the Elise.

If Kerry wins, I cannot afford the Elise.

:)

(before you start arguing, it was a joke--mostly);)

·
Registered
347 Posts
pcpacker said:
Let's get it back on topic.

If Bush wins, I can afford the Elise.

If Kerry wins, I cannot afford the Elise.

:)

(before you start arguing, it was a joke--mostly);)
Undoubtedly worth the sacrifice ;)

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
This guy Mega just seems to like to stir the pot, click the search button under his post at the top of this thread and have a look at his other posts...

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Split off the from the Lotus GT thread.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Patricko said:
This guy Mega just seems to like to stir the pot, click the search button under his post at the top of this thread and have a look at his other posts...
Hi Patrick -

Yep, that's what Mega does ! :p

He's fairly legendary/notorious on the Elise boards in the U.K., been banned a few times IIRC.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts