The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Go Club Racer!!!!! We would be willing to release this car to another dealer - PM me...

This limited edition will be offered in the very limited quantity of just 20 units in the United States. These vehicles are featured in Club Racer Blue, with contrasting black center tri-stripes. The interior boasts plush Microfibre throughout the seating and door panels of the cockpit. Vehicle Configuration

• Club Racer decals located on the front, side and rear of the vehicle • Lightweight Club Racer Spec • Triple black center striping • Side striping through air inlets in black • Spoilers, vents, and air inlets in black • Club Racer seats and door panels finished in black microfibre • Center console finished in black Microfibre • Uprated 4-Piston AP Front Calipers and Pads • Adjustable Springs & Dampers • Hethel track insignia embroidered on interior door panels • Club Racer laurels embroidered on the center headrests • Twin fog lamps provided for dealer installation where state permits • Alpine sound system • Starshield

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So we are looking to be "creative" in selling these cars. What is more attractive to either a new Lotus customer or an existing Lotus driver looking for a new car? Discounting $$$, offering the Lotus School with purchase? Let me know what you all think.

kshay

·
Registered
8 Posts
So we are looking to be "creative" in selling these cars. What is more attractive to either a new Lotus customer or an existing Lotus driver looking for a new car? Discounting $$$, offering the Lotus School with purchase? Let me know what you all think.

kshay
Personally, I'd love Lotus school. Depends on where it is though, what it includes, and how long it lasts. Sounds very interesting though.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I think if you offered an aggressive trade up program to current owners that might generate a lot of sales.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I think if you offered an aggressive trade up program to current owners that might generate a lot of sales.
+1 and do free shipping to out of state customers (like some Florida dealer does)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! Keep ideas coming. I'll pass along to the "powers that be" as well as post info on the Lotus School. I know there is an official one in the SW, but we have a local one also (the Unsers are from here and they may have something to do with it...).

Cheers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts