The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lovely Club Racer for Sale

Club Racer 2008 Lotus Exige S Lotus Cars USA, Inc. is pleased to announce the limited edition Club Racer for the 2008 Model Year. This vehicle offers a new inspired, exterior and interior trim package along with mechanical upgrades designed with the “Track Day” enthusiast in mind although permitting the use on the road as this is a street legal vehicle.

This limited edition will be offered in the very limited quantity of just 20 units in the United States.

These vehicles are featured in Club Racer Blue, with contrasting black center tri-stripes. The interior boasts plush Microfibre throughout the seating and door panels of the cockpit. Vehicle Configuration MSRP Total $67,995 Club Racer Limited Edition: • Club Racer decals located on the front, side and rear of the vehicle • Lightweight Club Racer Spec • Triple black center striping • Side striping through air inlets in black • Spoilers, vents, and air inlets in black • Club Racer seats and door panels finished in black microfibre • Center console finished in black Microfibre • Uprated 4-Piston AP Front Calipers and Pads • Adjustable Springs & Dampers • Hethel track insignia embroidered on interior door panels • Club Racer laurels embroidered on the center headrests • Twin fog lamps provided for dealer installation where state permits (INSTALLED!!) • Alpine sound system • Starshield

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Pre-Owned 2005 Elise - Ardent Red, Very Low Miles

<5k miles
Well maintained (previously owned and loved by Stephen Bauer)
Soft top
Manual Roll-Up Windows
$31,995

SOLD!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
:clap:

Saw these vehicles last month and are in great condition. Anyone interested, please call Kim...she'll treat you well :up:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope - very STOCK car - comes in over 20 pounds light even with a full tank of gas though. Stephen actually weighed it full out of curiosity.

Of course I can order a hardtop for any interested parties.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I have seen that Club Racer at melloy, and met Kimberly, and both are awesome :up:

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Couple of things........

1) I'll be helping Kim out with sales for awhile. If I can be of assistance to anyone, let me know. We'll be able to order vehicles for individuals interested in doing so. We also have the ability to locate cars if we don't have what you are looking for in stock and want something quickly.

2) I don't think the sales figures on the Club Racer have any reflection on the projected sales numbers for the S260 just as they didn't on the S240. The Club Racer was a very niche product with no options. The S260 can be customized to fit the needs of the buyer.

If Kim or I can help out in any way, do not hesitate to contact either of us. My cell is (267) 496-4551 and I can also be reached by PM.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I don't think the sales figures on the Club Racer have any reflection on the projected sales numbers for the S260 just as they didn't on the S240. The Club Racer was a very niche product with no options. The S260 can be customized to fit the needs of the buyer.
Correct me if I am mistaken - but I thought the only options of the S260 are color and starshield (and I guess if you want the graphics peeled off - which I wouldn't really consider an option). Other than the color - they will all really be identical just like the Club Racers. I didn't think there were any suspension, interior or other options. :shrug:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Correct me if I am mistaken - but I thought the only options of the S260 are color and starshield (and I guess if you want the graphics peeled off - which I wouldn't really consider an option). Other than the color - they will all really be identical just like the Club Racers. I didn't think there were any suspension, interior or other options. :shrug:
I'm not 100% sure (Robert?) but I will find out for you!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I also have access to the following cars at port if anyone is interested. Of course we can arrange delivery... :)

Prices are MSRP - please PM me with any questions regarding price or transportation.

2008 Exige 240 Liquid Blue-SS, TP, TK $70,850
2008 Exige 240 Persian Blue-SS, TP, TK $70,850
2008 Exige 240 Canyon Red-SS, TP, TK $70,850

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Sorry, I've been busy and didn't get a chance to respond earlier.

The 260 has standard options of color. That alone gives it an up on the Club Racer. The 260 also has a lot of additional equipment that the Club Racer didn't have. That said, the Club Racer is a great and unique option for someone.

Kim and I can also work with anyone interested in doing something out-of-the-box in regards to non-standard options or specifications. Lotus can entertain some unique requests if you know who to ask. Give us your wish list and we'll go to work for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts