The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I first joined lotus talk (well elisetalk back then) 6 years ago. I was always intrigued by the car and wanted to do plenty of research so that I might own one some day. Timing was never right, whether it be school, work, or other things that came up.

Well 6 years later, I can finally call myself a proud Lotus Owner! I can't wait to get this car out on a track to really stretch its legs.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Congrats. Hope you have lots of fun with it. Looks beautiful.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
That's a long wait! I waiting about 4 lol. :) Nice to see you got an Exige after all that wait too! Check out my lotus videos on youtube for some laughs and tips :)

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
:clap:

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I can relate, I found this place 2+ years before I bought mine, and joined well in advance to start gathering info.... Love the color of your car!

-Matt

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Looks great, congrats!!

I can't wait to get this car out on a track to really stretch its legs.
Nice to see someone buying the car for the right reason!!! :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congradulations!! She looks sweet.
Congrats. Hope you have lots of fun with it. Looks beautiful.
Congrats!
Congrats! So worth the wait

Never leave well enough alone
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Still trying to learn the ins and outs of this car, but its hard when all you want to do is :shift:

That's a long wait! I waiting about 4 lol. :) Nice to see you got an Exige after all that wait too! Check out my lotus videos on youtube for some laughs and tips :)
Haha, glad to see I'm not the only one who lurked for a few years. Ironically when i first started seriously looking into picking up a lotus, I just wanted a Elise. Then this addiction somehow manifested into a looking for an exige, then a exige s, then I just happened to find this exige s240 that I couldn't pass up.

I can relate, I found this place 2+ years before I bought mine, and joined well in advance to start gathering info.... Love the color of your car!

-Matt
Admittingly I'm not the biggest fan of silver, but something about this moonstone silver really catches your eyes. Noticed you have a 2008 Exige S240 also, only difference between ours is the color.

Looks great, congrats!!

Nice to see someone buying the car for the right reason!!! :)
Thanks! I really feel like this car is a waste if you don't take it to the track and just wring it out. I can't even drive this car to 5/10's of its limits on the street.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts