The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My name is Walter and as the title says I am up in Maine. I actually joined the forum almost a year ago but haven't posted an introduction.

Currently have an Alfa 4C and 1999 911 and am contemplating a elise/exige project car.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Welcome Walter! I've been traveling up to Moosehead Lake for the past 9yrs for an annual snowmobile trip. Beautiful country!!! I've also enjoyed Acadia, except the black flies... You ever been to the top of Katahdin?

Post some pics of your 4C. Is she bone stock?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,
This is Chethan Rao. I live in SouthEast Texas. Been a long time fan of Lotus and looking to own an Evora soon. This website has been fantastic. Thank you for creating this community.
Regards
Chethan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Walter! I've been traveling up to Moosehead Lake for the past 9yrs for an annual snowmobile trip. Beautiful country!!! I've also enjoyed Acadia, except the black flies... You ever been to the top of Katahdin?

Post some pics of your 4C. Is she bone stock?
I have been to the top of Katahdin (including knifes edge) and to Moosehead Lake and Acadia multiple times. Beautiful areas.

The Alfa has a intake and tune. I'll have to see how to get a photo of the Alfa on here.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Pretty easy, I use the paperclip icon below, when your typing, to browse to the pic I want to post...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Nice! Is that you Jeep? I've got a '17 JK that just turned 50k miles...

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
465 Posts
Welcome! I work with a gentleman from Maine.....and he is...lets just say I need a translator to talk to him, and I speak 4 languages. :ROFLMAO:. Hes a great guy and has brought us a bunch of stuff from Maine every time he goes up there. Canned bread..Moxy cola, fluffernutter, whoopie pies,.oh its so fun to see what he brings lol. Its definitely an experience.

He more oft than not adds wicked as a verb before everything, and says lets go to the baaa.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome! I work with a gentleman from Maine.....and he is...lets just say I need a translator to talk to him, and I speak 4 languages. :ROFLMAO:. Hes a great guy and has brought us a bunch of stuff from Maine every time he goes up there. Canned bread..Moxy cola, fluffernutter, whoopie pies,.oh its so fun to see what he brings lol. Its definitely an experience.

He more oft than not adds wicked as a verb before everything, and says lets go to the baaa.
LOL...yes depending on where from Maine some accents are stronger than others.....But I can certainly "hear" what you are talking about.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome. I am currently based in Maine (from Boston) during the WFH era. I have a 4c coupe and a 2007 Elise - really love them both. Western Maine/Easter NH white mountain driving has been quite fun this summer. Good luck on your search!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome. I am currently based in Maine (from Boston) during the WFH era. I have a 4c coupe and a 2007 Elise - really love them both. Western Maine/Easter NH white mountain driving has been quite fun this summer. Good luck on your search!

Where in Maine are you located? I know a few other 4Cs/elises in Maine.....perhaps we can set up a meetup and drive.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I love this image of our 1st rides together.. Yes best of luck on your search (Ill be looking for you as well) so you can duplicate the image with Our LOTI

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
465 Posts
I love this image of our 1st rides together.. Yes best of luck on your search (Ill be looking for you as well) so you can duplicate the image with Our LOTI View attachment 1268785
Whats the story of the orange one? Are those color matching headlight covers? Or is this a track vehicle?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts