The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be having be having our 10th annual Memorial Day BBQ on Sunday May 24. We will supply the BBQ ( ribs,pulled pork,brisket,ham and chicken) beer,soft drinks and water. We ask everyone attending to bring either a home-made side dish or desert to share. For the second year we will be having a Trophy for the best side dish and one for the best desert. Last year Micheal (insane) took home the trophy for best side dish. My address is Paul Jensen 13100 Lake Butler Blvd Windermere FL 34786. My cell is 321 276 2922. Anyone wishing to attend please let me know by the 18th so I can make the final buy on the meat.:coolnana::clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Justyn

It was great to meet you also. Your car looks awsome and it sounds mean. ( I was surpised I could hear it over mine). There should be enough side dishes to fill you up. Remember there is a trophy for the best side dish, you might have an advantage over all the meat eaters, Are you a vegan?:panic:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey Justyn

It was great to meet you also. Your car looks awsome and it sounds mean. ( I was surpised I could hear it over mine). There should be enough side dishes to fill you up. Remember there is a trophy for the best side dish, you might have an advantage over all the meat eaters, Are you a vegan?:panic:

Yep, the Stage II is pretty loud. :)

No, I'm just a lacto-ovo, so I can always find something to have. I'll have to think of a great side dish. :sheep:

-J

1 - 10 of 10 Posts