The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Memphis, TN

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  rwbronco 
#1 ·
Memphis, Tn

Just asking if anyone here lives or is located near the Memphis area? I will be comming home in May and driving up to Memphis to get the 1000mi service done. IF any cares to have a FREE lunch, just drop me a replay and PM me a number to get in touch with you. I would not mind meeting a couple of more Lotus owners. I will be there on May 4th, I know it is on a Monday, but maybe you could get away from work for lunch or maybe even dinner before I leave to go back home. Let me know.:coolnana:

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Anyone on here from the Memphis area? I will be up there for my 1000mi service on the 4th of May and thought if anyone had time, we might grab a bite to eat or just meet up. That way I might get to meet some of you. Theere is not that many Lotus located in my area. Let me know!!:shift:

Thanks

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Where in Louisiana are you? i'm in Jackson, MS. Doesn't help for your Memphis plans, but you may be the closest Elise to me!
Live in Springhill La. My car came from Jackson, picked it up on the 26th of March and drove her home.:wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.