The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would post a few pics of a quick meet and greet I had with the newest lotus guy in the neighborhood.

Randy was nice enough to invite me over to his house so we could check out each others cars (he has a lot more cars than I do :eek:). He took me for a spin in his 500HP cobra which was fcuking ridiculous... HP/TQ monster if I ever saw one. Beautiful machine. :up:

After that we went for long drive by the lake in the Loti then stopped at a bar where we got some absurdly overpriced beer and headed back (next 2 rounds are on me). Stupid me left my camera at Randys house after the cobra ride so I don't have any pics from the ride, so you'll just have to take my word for it... it was good times. :nanner:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
looks good :up:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, just so you know your distributor cap on one the wrong end....

Might cause the timing to be slightly off, I'd check that if I were you.
seemed like it worked fine to me :shift:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
hahah^ you would moto44

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Drunk with lust.

At Supercar Sunday last week a big guy in his Cobra revved his engine with uncorked exhaust and the throttle stuck wide open with a cop standing right next to the car, no less.

So loud you couldn't believe it.

I offered him a can of WD-40 but he pushed it away.

Cobra guys are MAS MACHO!!!!! rotfl

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, sorry, you were trying to be aggressive with those garage photo's! Carry on son!

:D
actually turning the camera was the only way i could get all the cars in frame... that plus i was trying my hardest to "be aggressive"... whatever that means :shrug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts