The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
How many '59 caddy fins are left out there? Can't we have them classified as an endangered species and prosecute anyone that tries to use them?

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
demi said:
How many '59 caddy fins are left out there? Can't we have them classified as an endangered species and prosecute anyone that tries to use them?
Personally, I'd suggest doing the same with everything that *ever* came from Cadillac. :p

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
The Cien was ugly, IMO... but it did have potential in theory. I don't recall whether that was a runner or not, so I obviously can't comment on real world performance...

Regardless, it was just a concept... and I don't know anyone in their right mind who would buy a supercar made by Cadillac even if it were to go into production.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Regardless, it was just a concept.
You didn't say production cars only... you said ANYTHING that EVER CAME from Cadillac (that would include concepts).

As for how you like the car's looks, that's completely subjective. I personally think it looks better than any car currently in production.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
The Cien was ugly, IMO... but it did have potential in theory. I don't recall whether that was a runner or not, so I obviously can't comment on real world performance...

Regardless, it was just a concept... and I don't know anyone in their right mind who would buy a supercar made by Cadillac even if it were to go into production.
Looks like I hit a sore spot.

Notice how I said "The Cien was ugly, IMO" meaning "in my opinion".

Settle down, killer... ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts