The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
The Cien was ugly, IMO... but it did have potential in theory. I don't recall whether that was a runner or not, so I obviously can't comment on real world performance...

Regardless, it was just a concept... and I don't know anyone in their right mind who would buy a supercar made by Cadillac even if it were to go into production.

·
Registered
12,195 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Regardless, it was just a concept.
You didn't say production cars only... you said ANYTHING that EVER CAME from Cadillac (that would include concepts).

As for how you like the car's looks, that's completely subjective. I personally think it looks better than any car currently in production.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
The Cien was ugly, IMO... but it did have potential in theory. I don't recall whether that was a runner or not, so I obviously can't comment on real world performance...

Regardless, it was just a concept... and I don't know anyone in their right mind who would buy a supercar made by Cadillac even if it were to go into production.
Looks like I hit a sore spot.

Notice how I said "The Cien was ugly, IMO" meaning "in my opinion".

Settle down, killer... ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.