The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictures from this morning 3/28/09....still pretty cold in the mornings around here.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Oh man-eek-

I would have loved to go there, I didn't have anything going on today. Where was it at.

Next time please post something about when you will be getting together.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
That's at AutoEurope.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
That's at AutoEurope.
Nope...... it's at Autozone. just north of 14 mile on the east side of Woodward....every Saturday morning ( get there between 7:30 and 8 if you want a space to park in, and expect to be there till at least 10, because you WILL get blocked in )

·
Registered
526 Posts
I am going to try to make it to that one a few times this year, since I have not been working too many Saturdays lately. I'm sure that will probably change when it gets warm out. :(

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just your typical Saturday morning at Auto Zone Hobbies. Here's some shots from other recent gatherings.

All thanks to Eric. (the guy with glasses on the right)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
AutoZone is always a great time, and it gets packed when the weather gets really nice. It's a fantastic mix of enthusiasts from all walks of automotive life, as the pictures show. I'm usually up there [my blue/black MINI made an appearance above], so don't be bashful, stop by and say hi!

Cheers,
Ryan

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
This Saturday looks to be BEAUTIFUL. So there should be a kick-ass turnout at Auto Zone hobbies. C'mon out!
Ahhhhhhh........I'll be in Watkins Glen this weekend.....:( Got the insurance back on it tho !

·
Registered
526 Posts
This Saturday looks to be BEAUTIFUL. So there should be a kick-ass turnout at Auto Zone hobbies. C'mon out!
I will be there is I dont have to work. Of course the weather gets nice and now we get busy at work again. :mad:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Anyone going tomorrow ?? ( 4/25 ).. better yet, is anyone going driving today or tomorrow ??

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am 50/50 for tomorrow. I will be driving today and tomorrow. 80!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Are the new Camaros really as big as that one in the first pic looks? That thing looks like a monster truck!

·
Registered
41 Posts
The Camaros are HUGE! There's kind of a running gag right now as to who will next show up with the next token Camaro. Their size difference to a Lotus is almost as stupid as my purposely parking that Pinzgauer next to the other Lotus's in that earlier shot.

Each Saturday morning G2G has been pretty good so far this month. We even had a local owner bring his MINT R34 Nissan GTR. It's simply amazing at just what kinda cars can be found hiding in local garages. There was even a Porsche 904 spotted on Woodward last Saturday!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Peter, were you there last Sat. ?? :shrug: Didn't see you.. Eric showed up tho.....Yeah...new Camaros are almost as big as small SUV's !!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Each Saturday morning G2G has been pretty good so far this month. We even had a local owner bring his MINT R34 Nissan GTR. It's simply amazing at just what kinda cars can be found hiding in local garages. There was even a Porsche 904 spotted on Woodward last Saturday!
Blue R34? If so that guy just did an extreme tasteful NISMO intercooler that looks incredible on it! That car is :eek::eek::eek::eek: mainly because its michigan and he's the only one I know with one haha

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Didn't make it today.... honeydo list was huge this weekend... :mad:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
BUT I did get my car waxed...and the first Bakers is tomorrow !!! Bakers of Milford

1 - 20 of 21 Posts