The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to let anyone in the area know that Great Lakes Lotus Club will be meeting monthly: 1st Tuesday of each month.

We're kicking off 2008 with a meet next Tuesday, April 1st (really, no foolin' :D) at Auto Europe in Birmingham, MI.

Nothing too formal - just a chance to get together and talk cars - but Auto Europe will be showcasing the latest mods and accessories and also having a teach-in on their new alignment rack. We'll be available to answer any questions and field interest in the events we have planned for the year, including 4 track events, karting and grouping up to attend LoG in Indianapolis.

Any questions, just PM me, otherwise look forward to dusting off the snow and getting the season underway :)

April Meet
7:00pm, Tuesday April 1st
Auto Europe
677 S. Eton, Birmingham, MI 48009
(248) 645 6300

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
otherwise look forward to dusting off the snow and getting the season underway :)

QUOTE]

Yep...another 1-3 inches tonight !...... I can't make it to this one...I have to go to St Simons Island for 4 days ........well, someone had to do it. I'll bring back some mid 70's temps on Wed.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'll be there. Hopefully I'll be driving the Exige by then if the snow all melts.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Bumppp C'mon out folks ~!!!! ( even though I won't be there ! :mad: ) ( well, maybe you can meet me next time !! rotfl )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts