Ann Arbor, Michigan. :wave:

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Wolverine Lake (Commerce Township)

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts
Farmington............now lets get everyone together for a drive !

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
My wife is from Livonia area, does that count?

I try to make it back for trips to Frankenmuth for chicken. :drool:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts
EldersburgElise said:
I suspect you could fit this "database" on an index card. -poke- :D
Thats what happens when you have poorly maintained straight roads.

Randy: I'm a mile from Livonia. If you ever get to Michigan we'll take you out to dinner !

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts
OK Guys.......here's a plan........ Monday night July 3..... downtown Farmington ( in front of Bellacinos ) I'll be there, unless it's pouring. ON Grand River, 4 blocks east of Farmington RD.

Cruising The Grand Cruise-In Car Show
Mondays through October 23
5:00pm until dark, weather permitting at Bellacino’s Pizza and Grinders.
Catch the hot rods and great music at this Downtown Farmington staple.
Presented by Motor State Street Rods Car Club and sponsored by
Bellacino’s Pizza and Grinders in the Village Commons shopping center.
Contact Motor State Street Rods

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts
It's only a little local cruise......NOTHING like Bakers of Milford on Sundays.... they draw about 200-300 cars every week ! www.bakersofmilford.com

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts
Well, there's the track day on Sat Jul 8th at Waterford, ( which i may not be able to make ) and theres the Drive out on sunday Jul 9 to Mad Dogs & Englishman in Kalamazoo ( I WILL make that ! )

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd love to get together with some other Loti, but I need to be told waaaaaaaay in advance 'cause I am bad about remembering basically everything. That way I'll have time to put up post-it notes or something.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts
AutoEurope is "organizing" ( haha ) a group drive out to Kalamazoo at 'O dark early Sunday morning ( to be there before 9 am )... I'll post any details if I know them....

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
John-I'll be camped out on the side of 94 somewhere around Ann Arbor waiting for the caravan to come through (just like last year). I'll be in my car and will be with a buddy who has a 69 Elan. Keep your phone on. Are you planning on driving out to Birmingham just to drive right back your way?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts
Nooo..... i'll be meeting them somewhere also. Let me know where you stop... THE PLAN is to meet up with the caravan at 7 am in Ann Arbor area. phone is on 24/7.....

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Mad Dogs was a great show. My friend took first place with his Elan and I took first place in the autocross in our group and had the fastest time overall. My first time autocrossing turned out well!

1 - 20 of 164 Posts