The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This past weekend I made it out to the allsports grand prix for a day of karting (an Elise showed up as we were leaving as well). I had a blast and I was wondering if we could get a lotus group together. When I was part of the M3 group in the tidewater region we had a group karting day and it was alot of fun. So if we have enough interest I'll contact allsports and try to get a group rate/reservation. I'm open to pretty much any weekend, so I say lets pick one that can get the most participants.
Also, although this is primarily a lotus event, but feel free to invite others.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We must have just missed each other! I was there at 2:00 on Saturday. I'm definitely in for a Lotus meet up for some kart action depending on travel / weekend scheduling.

Let's do it!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We must have just missed each other! I was there at 2:00 on Saturday. I'm definitely in for a Lotus meet up for some kart action depending on travel / weekend scheduling.

Let's do it!
Were your driving the red Elise? I was there, but drove the g/f's civic. I was wearing a green lotus shirt though. Once we get a few more people we can vote on a day.

1.Silver_Surfer+1
2.VoiceOfReason
3.Almighty (S2000 member)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Were your driving the red Elise? I was there, but drove the g/f's civic. I was wearing a green lotus shirt though. Once we get a few more people we can vote on a day.

1.Silver_Surfer+1
2.VoiceOfReason
3.Almighty (S2000 member)
Going to the kart track on Sunday, not sure on the time yet, but will probably be mid afternoon. I'll post later with a more specific time.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heading out there, probably be there around 2:45, too hot for the lotus, will be in a silver civic hatch

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts