The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this tonight on Amazon Prime, even though it is a few years old. Two guys taking an Alfa 4C, a Cyman, and (half way through) meeting up with an Elise for a road-trip (before Elise) and canyon carving (after).

I found it very entertaining, and more to the point, after they met up with the Lotus, the raw visceral driving experience the Lotus gives that the others don't quite match up to.

Cheers
Eddie

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about "Mid-Engines and Mountains". :surprise:

You could also try "Everyday Driver".

Cheers.

·
Registered
68 Posts
How about "Mid-Engines and Mountains". :surprise:

You could also try "Everyday Driver".

Cheers.
Everyday driver has a great podcast, two guys, one owns a 2006 Elise, the other has a Cayman

·
Loves to talk
1,076 Posts
I think Todd (one of the two) monitors this forum from time to time although I have no idea what name he might post under, if indeed he posts here rather than just lurking. He's mentioned the forum on a couple of occasions in his podcasts.

I'd like to see them do an extended review of the latest 4xx series. They did a short one you can find on their channel but have not done a full review. They really should. They can use mine if they'd like but I bet they'd have no trouble getting a press car from Lotus.

How about it, Todd?

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Everyday Driver guys do have a great podcast. They show a lot of love for Lotus. Check out their YouTube channel for car reviews and some long term Elise ownership videos from Todd. They also have a show and some films on Amazon prime video and motor trend network.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts