The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up for the 3 day Mid Ohio driving school on May 20-22 and will be taking the Exige. Anyone have any interest in joining me at the school for those days? It would be nice to see some other Lotuses on the track and if you use your own car the tuition is cheaper. Plus, you get to drive your car on one of the better road courses in the country.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I signed up for the 3 day Mid Ohio driving school on May 20-22 and will be taking the Exige. Anyone have any interest in joining me at the school for those days? It would be nice to see some other Lotuses on the track and if you use your own car the tuition is cheaper. Plus, you get to drive your car on one of the better road courses in the country.
Hi Jeremy,
Great decision! :clap: I was planning on doing the same later in the year, but I may have to adjust my schedule. ;)

It would be fun to do it with other Lotuses. I'll bet Cory would join too.

I'll let you know.

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
873 Posts
Jeremy, I might be in as well, if I can rearrange my schedule a bit. Will let you know. Which program/course did you sign up? Likewise are you planning on staying there for the duration?

·
Registered
92 Posts
do you have the link for the class? I went on the web site and only found ACURA 2or 3 day course.
I'm interested but would like to know how much.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I'm guessing that Jeremy signed up for the Three-Day Acura High Performance Program, which runs from May 20-22nd.

If so, unfortunately it is sold out according to the Mid Ohio web site.

There is a 1-day lapping program offered on the 22nd, which I might look at. Still available and with a 15% discount.

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeremy, I might be in as well, if I can rearrange my schedule a bit. Will let you know. Which program/course did you sign up? Likewise are you planning on staying there for the duration?
I am doing the Acura 3 day 3 day high performance course but instead of their Acura I'm going to use the Lotus. When you sign up they send you recommendations for local hotels which give you a discount if attending the course, I was planning on staying there.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you have the link for the class? I went on the web site and only found ACURA 2or 3 day course.
I'm interested but would like to know how much.
Thanks
The course web site is www.midohioschool.com I'm going to do the Acura 3 day course. The cost is approx $1900 if you use your own vehicle and approx. $2400 if you use their Acura.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm guessing that Jeremy signed up for the Three-Day Acura High Performance Program, which runs from May 20-22nd.

If so, unfortunatley it is sold out according to the Mid Ohio web site.

There is a 1-day lapping program offered on the 22nd, which I might look at. Still available and with a 15% discount.

Regards,
Wayne
Damn, didn't realize it had sold out. Wonder if I took the last spot? Would have been funto have some friends along for the 3 days.:mad:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Not the Mid-Ohio School itself but...

As an alternative to the official 1 day Mid-Ohio School/Experience/Whatever-they-call-it:

The Cincy Region SCCA is having a PDX event (what they call a HPDE) at Mid-Ohio on Friday August 8, 2008. Spaces must still be available because I just signed up for it :coolnana: Cincy Region SCCA Performance Driving Experience
Any other Loti attending this event? It will be my first time on Mid-Ohio and I'm psyched. (Lots of time on other East Coast tracks.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts