The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents:

I spent some time with Dave Simkin of Lotus Cars USA (LCU) yesterday while he was at Mid-Rivers Lotus. He assures me the new mechanic Don is first rate. Thank God! This takes some concern off my shoulders as it should yours. Visiting with Ray Abrams, the GM at Mid-Rivers, Ray assures me Don will show up for work and get the Lotus jobs done.

If the shop is any indication, this is good. The shop has been organized, painted(floor too), new benches and a much cleaner general appearence. Mid-Rivers even has a dedicated "service reception area" where Donna will be setting appointments, handling warranty work, etc.

I guess change is good!

Mark Pfeffer - Grand Poobah St. Louis Area Lotus Lovers

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
It would be unlikely if Dave would know. He's LCU's Tech Rep and only works with the Service Dept, Techs and Service issues. Dave is a great guy, really knows his stuff and has learned to stay clear of sales issues & questions. :)

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
I guess we can pretty much assume Arnie won't be there, although it'd be nice for him to get some accolades for his accomplishments and work for fighting to get the elise here.
Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts