The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm curious, who would be up for this? I'm thinking of something like a 2 day (weekend?) track event at Miller or something similar that would be a bit of a middle ground for those traveling from both directions...

I'm thinking something a bit later in the season. May need to be sensative to "back to school" schedules or maybe not?

I've given this all of about 5 minutes thought, so feel free to fire away with ideas or reactions... That said, I think it would be fun, but we need more than just me:D

Best,

Phil

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Oh hell yeah.

Is this da place?

Track Map

Oh man, and FIM will be there in late May! Sweetness.

And they have a Kart track, we could rent some 125cc shifters so folks can feel the difference between those and our big Karts ;)

Make this a Mega Lotus event, but keep it friendly competition - nothing too serious.

Rob.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I live about 4 miles from the track. Maybe we could get the local Lotus dealer in on it. (They have a garage there and sponsor Ferrari days)

I'll PM you with my info, LETS DO SOMETHING!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Ummm i live in the heart of the mid-west.

And miller motorsports park is around 24 hr drive away.

I doubt i will make that. But you guys have fun:)

Also this sounds a lot like LOG fellas. Why dont you just start attending that:clap:

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Guessing about 12-14 hr drive for me, not too bad at all.

That's a nice track -- heard a rumor about 3-4 minute lap times, wooohooo!! 4 mile lap, very nice. Looks like it has a little of everything.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I'm sure, if you watched the most recent Top Gear I believe they have some used ones going cheap! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts