The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year I have an exotic car get together at my house in Caledonia (just south of Milwaukee, WI). Mostly Ferrari's and a few lamborghini's. A few others like Pantera etc. I am thinking that it would be nice to invite a few high end Lotus's. What are the highest end Lotus's? The V-8 Esprits?

Exotic Car Gathering

I probably can not invite all the local Lotus's but it would be nice if a couple of them showed up.

Rodney Dickman
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,451 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Car Gathering[/url]

I probably can not invite all the local Lotus's but it would be nice if a couple of them showed up.

[email protected]
Seriously, you really don't want to do that. THere's a lot of homeless Lotus low end people living out of those cars, they'll just come over and eat all your food, drink your booze and smell up the place. Plus the moderators will ban you for an incorrect spelling of Lotus!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Seriously, you really don't want to do that. THere's a lot of homeless Lotus low end people living out of those cars, they'll just come over and eat all your food, drink your booze and smell up the place. Plus the moderators will ban you for an incorrect spelling of Lotus!
I'm pretty sure I saw a couple Corvettes in the pictures in the link - he probably wants a few Lotus owners as muscle to keep the Corvette owners out :panic:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I'm pretty sure I saw a couple Corvettes in the pictures in the link - he probably wants a few Lotus owners as muscle to keep the Corvette owners out :panic:
Hell, 'vette owners don't want to be within 500' of a Lotus. Our mear presense will keep them away.

Have you checked the website, you have to submit your previous years tax return, and no cars painted flat black!!!

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Based on your charm and the graciousness of your invitation that you've posted a link to.....I'd say you have a perfect name. But that's just my opinion....... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Based on your charm and the graciousness of your invitation that you've posted a link to.....I'd say you have a perfect name. But that's just my opinion....... :rolleyes:
Tracy, you are the greatest! rotflrotflrotfl

...Seriously, "Rod Dickman"...can I use that for on on-air bit?

Tom

·
Registered
424 Posts
wow - I always heard that you'd could buy class, but never believed it.....until now.rotfl

·
Registered
4,451 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Why is it when I read the posted link I kept thinking of this guy?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c06pinaKl8o&fs=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c06pinaKl8o&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
It looks like this is his other website. Are Fieros welcome?

Rodney Dickman's Fiero Accessories
only if they look like this beauty, now that's high end:

1999 Ferrari F355 Spyder built on a 1985 Fiero GT frame. Modena yellow/black leather interior. Under the engine deck: Pontiac V6 with a 5-speed manual transmission; runs well and was recently tuned up. AC and heat, power windows and an Alpine head unit with high-performance speakers. Never been driven in the rain and is always kept in the garage.

I bet any of these would get you right in too:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Already got the address programed into the GPS- I'm there! ...and I LOVE shrimp! :coolnana:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok then. No Lotus's. I better not post on a Porsche forum. Might offend some when I say no 914's. :)

You should note the name of my get together is Exotic cars. I guess no Lotus's are considered "exotic" eh?

I offer a generous offer and get slapped in the face. Thanks anyways.

Rodney

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I guess no one here owns an Esprit. I've known a few Esprit owners thru the years. None of them came across as an "a" hole.

Rodney

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.