The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does Mikesters spiderman seem a little strange?
I know this post has little to do with the car, but every time I see that dancing crime fighter i am mesmerised by it and then I think"gosh that it strange" and quickly move on.
 

·
Forum Founder
Joined
·
29,081 Posts
lol

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
gerry k said:
Is it just me or does Mikesters spiderman seem a little strange?
I know this post has little to do with the car, but every time I see that dancing crime fighter i am mesmerised by it and then I think"gosh that it strange" and quickly move on.

If by "strange" you mean "ghey" then yes...he does appear a bit light in the loafers... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,352 Posts
I should make a poll that asks if I should be allowed to upload my avatar. :D

I even shrunk it down from its original 600k. muahahaha


Check it out...

 

·
Forum Founder
Joined
·
29,081 Posts
Yeah... about that avatar.

No. That is freaking huge! Cool, but huge :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,634 Posts
I saw that avatar on Seloc, and thought it was pretty cool - in, as you say, a fairly bizarre way. When I saw that it was an option on Elisetalk, I just had to go for it.

Hey I'm driving a Miata at the moment, so obviously I don't have that big a problem if people have their, um, questions...! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
i think i've seen the same dancing figure going through all the same motions, with different "costumes" before, as other people's avatars...

i've never understood it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,293 Posts
I think that the strangest thing about Mikester is that he has his deposit at a dealer that no-longer exists.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,634 Posts
Patricko said:
I think that the strangest thing about Mikester is that he has his deposit at a dealer that no-longer exists.:D
Well, this is true. Kind of like spiderman, a mystery wrapped in an enigma.....


Yet he dances on !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
Genjuro said:
I should make a poll that asks if I should be allowed to upload my avatar. :D

I even shrunk it down from its original 600k. muahahaha
That is one very angry stick figure.
 

·
Supporting Vendor
Joined
·
4,244 Posts
mikester said:
Well, this is true. Kind of like spiderman, a mystery wrapped in an enigma.....


Yet he dances on !
What dance is that? The Bus Stop?

And what song is he dancing to?
 

·
Supporting Vendor
Joined
·
4,244 Posts
Genjuro said:
I should make a poll that asks if I should be allowed to upload my avatar. :D

I even shrunk it down from its original 600k. muahahaha

That is probably the greatest avatar I have ever seen. Crazy, man!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,352 Posts
If anyone wants the full size-original, you can find it at my host:

Stick Man!

Let me know if you change your mind Randy. :D :D :D


I won't hold my breath.....:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
327 Posts
Now that I know what an Avatar is....

...how can I get one of my own?

I tried uploading some photos, but the files were too big.

Gimme some advice. I'm not a computer geek. Not geeky enough anyway.

Thanks.
 

·
Forum Founder
Joined
·
29,081 Posts
Hans Stuck said:
Now that I know what an Avatar is....

...how can I get one of my own?

I tried uploading some photos, but the files were too big.

Gimme some advice. I'm not a computer geek. Not geeky enough anyway.

Thanks.
There are a lot of new ones that have been added in the last two days. If there is another one that you have, but it's too big, send it to me. I can shrink it down. Can't fix animations that have a bazillion pages though... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
327 Posts
Randy Chase said:
There are a lot of new ones that have been added in the last two days. If there is another one that you have, but it's too big, send it to me. I can shrink it down. Can't fix animations that have a bazillion pages though... :)

Hey -- I think I figured it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,315 Posts
LOL I don't like the avatars that move so I told firebird not to run them :p . All I see is a very blurry red/blue blob:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,682 Posts
Anyone who wants a custom avatar could also try that zOOmz person. I hear that she has made a zillion avatars.. :D
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top