The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Milwaukee Area Lotus Owners Unite!

23K views 211 replies 29 participants last post by  Michael Z 
It might also work to split those into two separate outings if folks are hoping to attend an event at Road America on a Saturday night, as it's about 2.5 hours one way between Elkhart Lake and the main action in Door County and that's quite a haul round trip if you're in DC for a weekend. I guess it depends on what everyone's goals and timeframe are for such an adventure.
I was about to call bull$#!+ on this, then I ran Google Maps, Elkhart Lake to Fish Creek and got 2 hours, 19 minutes... Wow, I didn't think it was that far! Of course, there are no fast or direct roads in the area.

Anybody doing anything this weekend? I think my car will be up and running tomorrow I hope, so I am itching to do something!

I'm debating on doing the beginners autocross school. $70, and lots of driving time, but the deadline is Thursday.

Here is the link: The Milwaukee Region SCCA homepage
Will you have your new tune by then? :up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.