The Lotus Cars Community banner
201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
V EQLS IR
332 Posts
I must say I am getting major cabin fever... especially seeing that the winter has been so amazingly harsh!
you said it man, i am slightly embarrassed to admit i have actually had *dreams* about driving these last few weeks...

i need myself a nice cheap used impreza or something for the winter...

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Grey
987 Posts
I know this is a stretch (distance wise from Milwaukee), but someone posted on Facebook today they saw a white Evora in Appleton. From the story, it was near the airport and had temporary plates. Was that anyone on here? Come to think of it, are there any other Evora owners in Wisconsin? There must be... right?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone alive out there?!?

I'm Andy, From Waupun,WI (lame) and getting over my 7 year S2000 addiction.

Currently looking into obtaining an elise/exige. Figured I would swing by and see who is in the area.

·
V EQLS IR
332 Posts
quite a few of us down here, i'm on the east side of milwaukee near uwm. let us know how we can help w/ any ownership questions!

·
Registered
14 Posts
quite a few of us down here, i'm on the east side of milwaukee near uwm. let us know how we can help w/ any ownership questions!
Thanks for the quick reply!

I may actually need some help on an inspection in the near future.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
there is a healthy group of us here in WI...

I'm in Oconomowoc currently (less then an hour south of you)

not sure how close & personal you have gotten with an Elige, but if you ever want to meet up & chat nearby let me know...

otherwise there is a Waukesha cars & coffee meet in Wales every 3rd Sunday that normally has a few lotus show up

·
Registered
14 Posts
there is a healthy group of us here in WI...

I'm in Oconomowoc currently (less then an hour south of you)

not sure how close & personal you have gotten with an Elige, but if you ever want to meet up & chat nearby let me know...

otherwise there is a Waukesha cars & coffee meet in Wales every 3rd Sunday that normally has a few lotus show up
Driftwood,
I've been around an elise before but have not had the chance to really get a good look at it, there has been one at WIR a few times that I have been there. I'll be heading there again this Friday, hopefully I can catch the owner and get to check it out!

I'll shoot you a PM with my cell number, if i'm ever in the area I'd love to check it out!

I'm located in Racine now... We are still all here, unlike the Chicago crowd!
Lmao, unsure if any of you know Garrsion Funk (orange elise) he is from Chicago.. I've known him for awhile and he went from an S2000 to an elise and he seems to enjoy his elise a lot.

I'm a hour north of Milwaukee in Elkhart Lake.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'll have to get ahold of some of you before I head up to RA this next time and see if anyone is going!

- Andy

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Driftwood,
I've been around an elise before but have not had the chance to really get a good look at it, there has been one at WIR a few times that I have been there. I'll be heading there again this Friday, hopefully I can catch the owner and get to check it out!

I'll shoot you a PM with my cell number, if i'm ever in the area I'd love to check it out!
I shot you one back... we'll have to catch up soon for sure.

you'll have one in your driveway in no time :UK:

-Mat

201 - 212 of 212 Posts