The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, figured I should bring this to attention of the Milwaukee guys. There is a pretty good car show up in Mequon every Tuesday night (this used to be the one at Pandls) and tomorrow night the 5th is British car night.

They usually get a pretty nice turn out and a very nice mix of cars! I figured we need to represent, otherwise I will likely be the only Lotus!

Here is the website:
Brew City Cruise Night Home Page

I hope a few of you will make it!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
i may try & make it out to the roadster event & the exotic event...

i was told about these a few weeks back by someone else, but missed the british gathering

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys, I was wondering where you service your Lotus in the Milwaukee area? I have been considering the purchase of a Lotus Elise but if I can't find any good service within the area I may have to look elsewhere.

Thanks

Sorry for being off topic.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi guys, I was wondering where you service your Lotus in the Milwaukee area? I have been considering the purchase of a Lotus Elise but if I can't find any good service within the area I may have to look elsewhere.

Thanks

Sorry for being off topic.
Fox Valley Motor Cars on West Ogden Ave. close to O'Hare airport. You should go do a little window shopping. Cool place.

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really Light Stuff is in Oak Creek, near the airport!
Thomas - It looks like I need to stop over there some time! Seeing that I am only like a mile away! (Puetz & Howell)

As far as maintenance is concerned we only have the best Lotus mechanic in the nation (TJ) down in Chicago at FVMC!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. I posted this in the new member section as well, so I have more choices than I expected. That's great news. I live in Franklin, so Oak Creek is right next door.

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One of my best friends lives in Franklin, so I am always over there in that area with my Exige!

·
V EQLS IR
330 Posts
hey guys - just poking my head in here since I finally got back onto the forums after getting my car. I have yet to see another lotus in the area so far and its getting lonely, where is everyone?!

On a sidenote, I believe WHATSADSM was spotted by a few of my buddies at GLD back on 6/15 (correct me if i'm wrong). Pretty funny message too - i first got a txt with just a pic saying "here's a lotus for you - this is in line at tech'....followed shortly by a "what the hell is in that thing" msg. :)

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
In order for an open house to occur (great idea!), we will need to do some serious cleaning... the group buy kicked the shop's *ss!

Let me get things in order then I'll come up with something...

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In order for an open house to occur (great idea!), we will need to do some serious cleaning... the group buy kicked the shop's *ss!

Let me get things in order then I'll come up with something...
I'm thinking this is a must! Granted it may hurt my wallet more than I would like!

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm going to bump this thread because tomorrow night is Italian / super-car car night! This might be the best one to go to this year.

Right now my friend in his Viper is going, Driftwood in his Elise and I will be there in my Exige.

Be there!

·
V EQLS IR
330 Posts
I'm going to bump this thread because tomorrow night is Italian / super-car car night! This might be the best one to go to this year.

Right now my friend in his Viper is going, Driftwood in his Elise and I will be there in my Exige.

Be there!
very tempting! i do work just a few miles south of there, maybe i'll pop over afterwards...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts