The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know ELCC is having a meet Thursday but I won't be able to make that one. I recently got my car back and I'm itching to go on a cruise or just socialize with other owners. Just trying to gauge interest if anyone wants to have a mini-meet this weekend. Either day or we can choose one day if there is more convenience in it.

RB

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Runs incredibly! The LED Tails are very nice to look at. I have a tint kit for the tails and head lights. Then I have HID's and FF'd wing and Front spoiler (if it ever arrives???) to install this week.

This pic was this weekend when I tagged along with the biggest Northwest Nissan meet of the year. I know there are better pics people took of the car but I didn't bring my camera

RB

PS. Soooo who wants to do a mini-meet haha :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Unlikely that I'd be able to get away for any stretch of time this weekend, but I could probably swing out for donuts at Krispy Kreme again if other people were meeting there, just to say hi.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Good lordy, someone save truballa from the Z33/G35 invasion he's trying to hide in :D!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good lordy, someone save truballa from the Z33/G35 invasion he's trying to hide in :D!
haha My room mate has a g35 so I decided to tag along for a bit :).

I am down for krispy kreme if anyone else is. If not then we can just find a time that will work for everyone later on down the road.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I might be able to on Sunday...

btw, which KK?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts