The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

It's getting to be that time of the year again. Last year, we decided to have our first event in April, and hopefully the weather will cooperate with us to do it again this year.
Our last event in October of last year brought out over 250 cars plus hundreds of other spectator cars.

As those of you have attended know, this event brings out the best and most rare cars in MN and WI.

The location is the Minneapolis AutoMotorplex located at:
1740 Motorplex Ct. Chanhassen MN (About 10 minutes away from the old location)
Please check out the Motorplex’s website for map and other details: AutoMotorPlex - MPLS
For people traveling east of 494 we would encourage you to take the Crosstown (62) extension (HWY 5) the where it becomes 212, exit on Powers Blvd (Which is 1 exit past 101) go right, drive approx 500 ft and turn left on Lyman (at the light) travel approximately 1 mile, turn right on Audubon and we will be 1.1 mile on the left.

Please mark your calendars with the following dates:

May 2nd

June 6th

July 4th

August 1st

September 5th

October 3rd

Parking map:

HD Videos from the last years events (Thanks to Matt Desmond!):

Cars & Coffee, MN, April 5th, 2008 on Vimeo
Cars & Coffee, MN, May 3rd, 2008 on Vimeo
Cars & Coffee MN, June 7th, 2008 on Vimeo
Cars & Coffee, MN, July 5th, 2008 on Vimeo
Cars & Coffee, MN, August 2nd, 2008 on Vimeo
Cars & Coffee, MN, September 6th, 2008 on Vimeo
Cars & Coffee, MN, October 4th, 2008 on Vimeo

Here are some of my favorite shots from last years events (Thanks Alex and Jeff):

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'll be there. :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like it's not going to rain untill at least 3pm, so we will be just fine for our show tomorrow. See you guys in the morning!!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
i wont be there either, my car is not back from foxvalley yet. :( but i should be getting my Caterham and my Lotus back within the next two weeks. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
This will be my first Cars and Coffee meet! :nanner:

I may not have a rare sports car (Acura TSX) but I plan on having a car with one of the nicest looking paints. (I detail cars):D

So should I park in the Jap area or general parking?

My ride...

Thanks,
Rasky

·
Registered
705 Posts
My Lotus is still sleeping. I brought the Jag sedan. Not too exciting, but I was able to bring my son in it.

BTW, to whomever brought the black Elise:

Lose the front plate!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What a great turnout. We had at least 200 cars there despite the fact that it was 35 degrees when we got started in the morning. Lots of new cars & faces. The open house at Orr Autosport and the swap meet at SCI were both great events afterwards as well. Thanks to all of you that made it out and I am really looking forward to May when we will have some great weather and a cool "after party" at Imola Motorsports.

Thanks again guys!

Here are some pics:

Picasa Web Albums - Alex - Cars & Cafe 4...

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
he takes great photos. i always love when he takes new ones of my car.
What a great turnout. We had at least 200 cars there despite the fact that it was 35 degrees when we got started in the morning. Lots of new cars & faces. The open house at Orr Autosport and the swap meet at SCI were both great events afterwards as well. Thanks to all of you that made it out and I am really looking forward to May when we will have some great weather and a cool "after party" at Imola Motorsports.

Thanks again guys!

Here are some pics:

Picasa Web Albums - Alex - Cars & Cafe 4...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts