The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read the recent threads concerning Lotus sales & service in Minneapolis. I've been driving 911's for years and want something different. having driven a late model Exige, and since I'm looking for a DD (well, at least when the frozen tundra thaws for those few months each year), I'm most interested in an Elise. With the negative comments noted, I would probably look new, accepting what seems to be pretty significant depreciation, rather than risk buying used and depending on local service. What have those of you living up this way done for service, warranty, routine, or mods. I've seen the spread of comments from "don't buy" to "no problem"
Thanks for comments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2007 Exige S purchased new from the Mpls dealer in spring 2007.
I had them do the 1000mi check. I thought they did good work. I plan on doing most of my own work (routine and mods). I have found the parts guy at the dealer quite reasonable to work with. I ordered a full set of shop manuals (Lotus and Toyota) and a parts manual. I have had no problem ordering whatever parts I want as long as I know the part numbers. Communication with the parts guy has been fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts