The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1986 esprit turbo hci
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know... I should have labeled them.
I'm reinstalling the door panels on an 86 Turbo but not sure how to connect the window switch and can't make sense of the schematics.
It sure seamed pretty obvious when taking apart!
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Dreaded Prior Owner
722 Posts
From the wiring diagram it looks to me like Blue (U) and Yellow from the grey switch will go to the center two terminals of the black switch, then pair the yellow door wires on the same side of the black switch as the yellow in the center, likewise with the blue set. Put the wires with the red stripes on the same end (front or rear) of the switch.

Test, and see if you need to swap the red stripe wires to the other end of the black switch

·
Registered
1986 esprit turbo hci
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From the wiring diagram it looks to me like Blue (U) and Yellow from the grey switch will go to the center two terminals of the black switch, then pair the yellow door wires on the same side of the black switch as the yellow in the center, likewise with the blue set. Put the wires with the red stripes on the same end (front or rear) of the switch.

Test, and see if you need to swap the red stripe wires to the other end of the black switch
Snowrx, that was spot on! Thanks for your help.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts