The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's time to sell some extra parts I have sitting around (some came with the car when I got it). Some of them have been taken off at 60k miles or earlier by the previous owner.
All prices are OBO, buyer pays shipping. Pick up from Salt Lake City, UT is welcome (or of course it can wait until LOG40 which will be happening here if Covid-19 doesn't stop us).

Steering wheel core (wrapped in leather, not sure what condition it is in underneath) - $180

Side grills - $30 (right is SOLD, left has a crack, so it separates when you push/pull on it, but should be easy to fix)

Door pulls - $10 SOLD

Door cards - $80

Shift knob - $50; $30 for weighted CF; $80 for weighted stainless

BWR lug nuts (19) - $10 SOLD

Muffler - $70

Door panel hardware - $15

Sway bar - $50

Turn signal relay - $5

Spacers 10mm - $30 SOLD

Spacers 6mm (or maybe it's 7) - $30 SOLD

Eliseparts anti rattle pins - $20 SOLD

Valve stem caps - $10 SOLD

Access panel hardware (I believe the washers in the picture with those are from grp side scoops) - $5

GRP side scoop hardware (standard version) - $20 SOLD

Eliseparts rear tow eye - $20 SOLD

Handbrake grip - $30

Half (I guess?) of an airbox with a filter - $20

Custom (homemade by the previous owner) intake (sounded great, didn't throw codes, same diameter as oem) aFe 24-35010 - $20 SOLD

Speakers (I'm guessing rear ones are stock and front ones are not) - $30 SOLD

Shaved front uprights for more camber (bought from kfennell) - $200 each (or maybe I'll actually put them in and sell the stock ones)

Exhaust heat shield - $250

U-bend Heat shield - $25 SOLD

LSS Wheels - $1200 or trade for base wheels or something else and cash

Rear panel - $100

·
Registered
111 Posts
Door pulls received in perfect condition. Great seller, fast shipping, and very reasonable price, no issues. Thank you very much.

Nelson

·
Registered
37 Posts
Does the intake go all the way to the throttle body? Is the a MAF Mount also? Interested in that and the lug nuts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lug nuts just sold. Sent you a picture of everything there is for the intake, I believe it goes all the way to the throttle body.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Deleted what's been sold from the album to avoid confusion.
Still available:
Sway bar
Left side grill (the one with the crack)
Door cards
Steering wheel core
Heat shield
LSS wheels (trade pending)
Rear panel
Part of the stock air box (114040-9350, 17701-22111) with the filter
Shift knob (I also have 1lb NRG CF knob that is not counterbored so it would only work if you have a gated plate, and a 1lb stainless knob that came with b&m shifter)
Turn signal relay and random stuff in that one box + hardware (aka worthless garbage)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts