The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Alpaca Wrangler
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a box of stock parts from my car's previous owner. I have no use for a few of them so here they are. I'm still new to this car so I'm learning what things are

Decat Pipe (it's a decat pipe, right?): It's used but I don't know the brand or mileage. I see no stamping on it or any branding. It has openings for O2 sensors, though. I can take more detailed images if you wish. The Larini one at Sector111 is around $250. I'm letting this one go for $160 shipped.

Stock Air Box: Make me an offer.

Stock Snorkel: Make me an offer

Stock Intercooler: The intercooler has a bit of oil inside. If I hang it perpendicular to the ground, it drips a few drops. This is before the previous owner installed a catch can and an aftermarket intercooler. Letting it go for $125 shipped.

I also have an assortment of parts such as injectors, stock pulley and belt, fuel pump, and various mounts. Mileage is unknown on these, so I'm not sure if there's any interest.

Shift Knob: This one is actually brand new. However, it's been modified to fit my shift lever. It seems that there are a few different levers out there so I modified this one to fit (had to enlarge the hole). However, this one is a direct swap with a Jim Clayton shifter that I just got. My car is a 2007 Exige S but it's had modifications to the shifting mechanism. It's been on the car for less than a month and it's in perfect condition. Yours for $50 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
Looks like the Larini Decat.

What size injectors? Which mounts? I'm planning to add an OEM SC setup to my 06 NA Exige soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts